“Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one. You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might. And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise. (Deuteronomy 6:4-7 ESV)
Reflect on your own story. Take an opportunity to share your story at the dinner table or later today with your family. Encourage other family members to share their story.
Consider these questions:
• Is your life complete?
• Are you placing anything before God in you life right now?
• Has there been a time in your life when you have moved away from God?
• Are you rebelling against God’s authority in your life right now?
• Are you living in such a way that your are hurting the cause of Jesus Christ or helping the cause of Jesus Christ?
• Are you living for God?
• God has a plan for your life. Are you in the will of God?
• Do you have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ?
• Are there things in your life that are not right with God?