Scripture Passage: Acts 2:41-47
“And day by day, attending the temple together and breaking bread in their homes, they received their food with glad and generous hearts, praising God and having favor with all the people. And the Lord added to their numbers day by day those who were being saved.” Acts 2:46-47
The picture presented here is where the believers were “all in” and committed to their worship and fellowship together.
Three Why’s of All In Commitment
1. Being a committed member of the Body of Christ at Kingsland helps us to avoid the danger of a self-absorbed faith. It disciplines us to be Christ-centered rather than self-centered. Our focus will be on His kingdom rather than our kingdom.
2. We will enjoy the blessings of shared worship; encouragement, sharing insight of the sermon, study of the Word together, prayer for each other.
3. We will have the experience and blessing of shared mission and vision. We will be part of taking the love of Christ outside to the world, both locally and around the world.
Being an “all in” member of Christ’s Church at Kingsland, we are an expression of Christ’s kingdom on earth.
Will you recommit to being “all in” at Kingsland?
Discuss around your table today.
• How is God calling me to recommit or change?
• What excuses about total commitment have I been making that God wants to change in my life?