Scripture Passage: Hebrews 11:23-29
God teaches us through the life of Moses that our faith can endure as we wait on Him.
- Enduring Faith Avoids Shortcuts. Moses was not perfect but he trusted God and followed God’s plan for his life. Moses chose to wait on God instead of attempting to solve his own problems.
• Ask God to show you where you are taking short cuts instead of trusting and waiting on God.
- Enduring Faith Accepts Opposition. Moses expected opposition and decided in advance that he would trust God in times of opposition.
• How do you view opposition? Do you see opposition as an opportunity to trust God or does opposition pull you away from God? Ask God to help you trust Him and His promises during times of opposition.
- Enduring Faith Anticipates the Reward. Moses looked to God’s promises and God’s vision so that he walked by faith and not by sight.
• Ask God to help you fix your eyes on Jesus and His eternal rewards as you wait on Him.