Scripture Passage: Ephesians 5:15-17
One of the greatest challenges of life today is focusing on the most important priorities we have.
• Does my life match my priorities?
• What do I need to say no to?
• What do I need to say yes to?
Kingsland’s theme for the year: My Mission, My Home
As a church, we are committed to reaching 10,000 homes — which includes our respective homes. Here is an easy way to remember how to reach your own home and to equip your family to invite all people to experience true fulfillment in Jesus Christ, one home at a time.
H = Hold to the Habits
Rest, Bless, Gather, Go
O = Own the Table
5 meaningful meals a week.
M = Mark the Milestones
Celebrate the spiritual markers in your life.
E = Engage Beyond the Home
Be the hands and feet of Jesus in a hurting world.
Joshua said, “As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord” (Joshua 25:15).
• Are you willing, like Joshua, to consecrate your own home for the work of the Gospel?
That’s a decision every person—and every household has the opportunity to make. Do not make the decision out of a sense of guilt or coercion, but out of an overflowing anticipation of what God has in store for those whose homes are consecrated to Him.
• Do you know what God has called you to do?
• Have you determined what it will take to live according to that calling?
• What do you need to say no to? What do you need to say yes to?