Scripture Passage: Esther 8
Today Pastor Ryan continued to look at the story of Esther and how God is at work in what seems like coincidence. God’s timing in the book of Esther is perfect. In the same way, God’s timing in our lives is perfect and He has us exactly where he wants us when He wants it.
God’s timing is trustworthy and we see that from two principles in Esther.
- God conquers the coincidental.
- God is working in coincidences if we have spiritual eyes to see.
- Looking back in our lives there are many moments that we may label as coincidence that is God working in our live.
- God overturns the irreversible.
- God overturns impossible situations that may seem like they have no hope.
- God may put you in an impossible situation to lead others to the God who is getting you through it.
We closed with looking at three circles we have in our lives.
- Context–This is where God has placed you in your life
- Circumstances–These are positive experiences, crisis, clarity from God, seasons of searching and other situations.
- Calling–This is unique calling and talents that God has given you and placed in your life
These circles lead us to divine appointments. God has led you to this context with these circumstances in your calling for such a time as this.
- How do we put on spiritual eyes to see God’s working in coincidence?
- What are somethings that you have labeled as coincidence when God has been at work?
- Have you ever thought a problem was too far gone to fix? When?
- Has God ever brought you through a problem that you thought was too far gone? How did He work?
- Spend some time thinking about your context, circumstances, and calling. What divine appointments are in front of you in your life?