Scripture Passage: Deuteronomy 30:19
The Blessing by Dr. John Trent.
We all will and are passing on a legacy to the people around us. This legacy can either be a blessing or a curse. We can learn how to live out the blessing everyday by choosing to live and give the Blessing to those in our life.
It all begins with a choice. Deuteronomy 30:19 reminds us that we have two different choices:
- Life or Death
- Curse or Blessing
The Choice to Bless involves:
- Appropriate Meaningful Touch
- Speak Message (Praise)
- Attach High Value
- Picture of Special Future
- Genuine Commitment
- Are there parts of your life where you have denied the blessing that the Lord offers us?
- Who can you give the Blessing too?
- What type of animal are you? (the lion, the otter, the golden retriever or the beaver)
- How does knowing the personality type of those around you help you relate to them?