Scripture Passage: Numbers 6: 24-26
Aaron’s blessing in Numbers 6 shows us how we can experience God’s blessing in 2020. This blessing was said at the end of every tabernacle service to send the people out into the world and into their families with a new beginning. As we are “sent out” into a new year, this blessing connects us to God and helps us to bless others as well.
1. We receive blessing through God delighting in us.
God made you and decided, from the beginning, that it was good. He wants to have a relationship with you that is intimate and genuine.
2. We receive blessing through God’s provision.
God not only delights in and wants the best for you, but He is committed with all of His power to achieving what’s best for you. He is willing to the pay the price, even if that’s the death of His own Son, to bring about what is best for you.
3. We receive blessing through the family.
When we enter into relationship with God, He makes us part of His family. Maintaining that relationship with the Father is the most important way to receive the blessing of His family.
Families are so important whether they be your physical or spiritual family, which is why Kingsland is passionate about the family. We received His blessing, now we can be a blessing within our families, within our communities, and to those who may not know God.
• Where do you feel like you struggle when it comes to receiving God’s blessing and becoming a blessing to others?
• Are you prepared to GO where God leads you, out of your comfort zone, to share the love of God to others?
• Are you prepared to GATHER in biblical community on a consistent basis – and to commit to others at Kingsland as you invest your life in theirs?
• Are you prepared to BLESS those in your household – to be committed to being a physical representative of the blessing of God to your own family?
• Are you prepared to REST in Jesus – to invest time every day to a personal relationship with the God who loves you?