We all have been single and in all likelihood will experience singleness again. If you are single you have the opportunity to use you singleness to honor and glorify God. If you are married, you have the opportunity to love and understand people who are single.
Three ways to find fulfillment in singleness.
1. Guard your heart.
Fulfillment does not come from objects or people.
2. Embrace your freedom.
We should find joy in our current season of life.
We have freedom to pursue our calling in singleness.
We have the freedom to pursue marriage.
3. Rest in Jesus.
Everything you need for contentment is right here in this season of life in Jesus.
Think About It
• Are there areas in your life where you are seeking fulfillment in objects or people?
• Do you have contentment in the current season of life you are in? Why or why not?
• How are you currently pursuing your calling?
• Do you believe that everything you have everything you need for satisfaction in this season of life? Why or why not?
• How can you care for someone who is single right now?
• If you are single, how can your practically pursue God’s calling in your life?
Reminder: You are enough in Jesus Christ!